Saturday, October 13, 2007

Halloween Crafts

I thought I'd post a round up of some great Halloween projects I've found ~

Halloween Origami

A Skullphabet Font ~ great for Halloween invites, cards, and scrapbooking

Chef-O-Lantern's Halloween Spook Book ~ A cross stitch pattern

A couple of Halloween Cross Stitch patterns available for download from Lizzie Kate

Lion Brand has a bunch of patterns available ~
Crochet Felted Skull
Knitted Trick or Treat Bag
A Spider and Spiderweb
Crochet Pirate
Crochet Pumpkin

And Mombot Companion has a great Monster Recipe ~ a knitting pattern.

tags: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger yours truly said...

Very neat idea! Too bad I'm so awful at anything to do with fabric! I just ran across your site ... somehow... and thought I'd say hello ... then I noticed you'd mentioned my site! That must've been how I found you! Thanks so much! I love the money running away, too. Looks just like mine which never seems to stay in my purse!

Have a great day!
Lora

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Privacy Policy