Sunday, July 30, 2006

some projects still in the planning stages

1. I bought the chart for The Egyptian Sampler and I have the material to stitch it on. I just need to buy all the thread for it. This is the biggest design I've ever approached so I must admit I'm intimidated. I think it may take me about ten years to finish.

2. I have a whole pile of ideas rattling around my brain for altered shrines. I have a really great mint tin from some phone company promo thing that's shaped like a cell phone. And Lush's Lip Balms come in great little tins for altering (no paint to remove yay!). My addiction to lipgloss is finally united with my craft addictions. Now I just need to figure out what kind of shrines I want to make.

tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Privacy Policy